Current Indications for Healing Lab Energetics:
Healing Lab Energetics is a non-invasive Complementary and Integrative Medicine modality. It can be used in combination with all other medical treatments, including pharmaceuticals, physical therapy, and surgical interventions.
Energy healing has been well researched since the 1970s:
- Placebo-controlled trials provide strong evidence (p < 0.01) that it can reduce pain, including in arthritis patients.
- In vitro studies have shown significant results with E. coli, osteoblasts, tenocytes, keratinocytes, and more (p < 0.001).
- Animal studies have shown significant results for breast cancer metastasis and immune response in mice.
- Plant studies have shown increased rate of seed germination (p < 0.0001) and extended longevity of plant clippings from under 30 days (for the control group) to over 90 days (for the treatment group).
- Studies of inanimate matter have shown energy healing affecting the physical properties of water (p < 0.001).
This is only a small sample of the hundreds of studies that have been published.
In a session, the client sits or lies comfortably, fully clothed. With their consent, the practitioner will lightly place fingertips on the client’s body (or hover a hand above it) to apply the energy adjustment. Details.
Mike Sententia (pronounced sen-TEN-cha), founder of Healing Lab, has been studying energy healing for more than 25 years. Before Healing Lab, Mike researched quantum computing and genetic programming at Sandia National Laboratories. His mission is to end chronic pain by developing a modern science of energy healing.
Healing Lab sessions come with a 100% money-back guarantee. We’re the only practitioners to offer that. Details.
Example referral: “In addition to the treatments we are trying, I’m recommending an integrative healing practitioner, Mike Sententia with Healing Lab. He specializes in arthritis and tendonitis, and all his work comes with a money-back guarantee. You can book a free consultation at healinglab.org.”
Want more info? I’d be delighted to talk with you. Please schedule a call.